Free shell accounts!
- Given sudo access.
- Runs Alpine Linux.
- Manual backups system is in place (called ~zgrep).
- Has no email system installed.
- Has bash, busybox sh, mksh, fish, zsh.
- You can compile things with gcc, ghc!
- Web pages served by h2o and a vampire.
- Gopher is not yet supported (it was eaten by the vampire).
- We’re (mostly) friendly.
- Git repository hosting via Gogs (Mercurial web interface also available)
To get an account, all you have to do is befriend anybody who has an account.